Robot is easy to use on its own, however we also have a few integration points with popular libraries. The following integrations are available:
- preact-robot: Provides the
useMachinehook for use with Preact and
- haunted-robot: Provides the
useMachinehook for use with Haunted.
- react-robot: Provides the
useMachinehook for use with React and hooks.
- lit-robot: Provides a mixin for use with LitElement.
- robot-hooks: A generic library for creating hooks for any hook-supporting view library. This is used internally by the above libraries.
- svelte-robot-factory: A simple svelte robot integration for writable stores. Returns a writable svelte store which implements a robot service on subscribe.